Does Someone in Your Family Have Lice?
I know that the discovery of lice can lead to feelings of overwhelm and sudden itchy spots as you envision lice everywhere. I am here to help you feel in control of the situation with natural home remedies for lice treatment, including all the information and tools you need to be a lice-free household ASAP.
The diagnosis of head lice means your child is home from school, and your best strategy to get things back to normal is to act quickly with thorough nit removal and home cleaning. If you’re want to tackle this yourself, be sure to download my free home lice guide to the right.
Ready for Help?
I will come to your home and guide you through the lice treatment and removal process in a compassionate and expert manner. My hope is that you will have the tools you need to both eradicate your current lice problem, and prevent future lice infestations. Here’s what to expect:
- Our first step is to check all family members and remove lice and nits in the comfort and privacy of your home. Yes, I need to check all of you – even if you don’t have symptoms – for treatment to be effective.
- Lice and nits (lice eggs) are removed by hand, with a meticulous eye, a gentle touch and lots of patience. I come prepared with extra combs, brushes, hair ties and lice preventative shampoo to save you a trip to the store.
- All treatments are all-natural, and chemicals are never used or recommended. Average treatment time is usually 1.5-2 hours per head depending on length and thickness of hair.
- After the nit picking is completed and all family members have had a head check, I am available to answer your lice questions and give tips about home cleaning and laundry to prevent their return.
– Kristin Smith, The Crazy Lice Lady
How much does it cost?
A home visit is $200 for the first 2 hours, any additional hours $75 per hour. Phone consultation is $50 (by appointment only). A travel fee may apply depending on your location.
*Prices are subject to change at any time.